Our mission is to provide a forum for mutual support and training for local United Ways. We keep a broad, statewide perspective and support each local United Way by encouraging collaboration and providing support. We conduct statewide conferences to discuss various topics and share ideas and best practices.
GIVE WHERE YOU LIVE
By supporting your local United Way, you will provide the opportunity for everyone in your community to have a safe, healthy and productive life. Your support will educate and empower our children, provide our neighbors with healthy food and access to healthcare, help adults keep steady jobs and help them save for the future. Together we can make a difference.
United Ways of Minnesota was created to maximize the benefit of a statewide organization for local United Ways. Our priorities include sharing and exchanging best practices, successes, resources and management. Our Statewide Association Board of Directors comprised of one executive director and board members from the local member United Ways. Our board of directors meets six times per year and maintains a committee structure that addresses executive and legislative affairs, training, planning and communications.
OUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Maureen Nelson – President (United Way of Goodhue, Wabasha & Pierce Counties ) Maureen.Nelson@uw-gwp.org
- Matt Hunter – Vice President (Head of the Lakes United Way) email@example.com
- James Collins – Secretary/Treasurer (Greater Twin Cities United Way) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doris Pagelkopf – United Ways of MN Executive Director email@example.com
MEMBERS AT LARGER
- Barb Kaus – Greater Mankato Area United Way
- Jen Jabbas – United Way of Douglas & Pope Counties
- James Miller – United Way of West Central Minnesota
- Jerome Ferson – United Way of Olmsted County
- Melissa Mulder – Wright County Area United Way
- Ali Bilden Camps – United Way of Carlton County
- Kim Brink Smith – United Way of 1000 Lakes
- Denae Alamano – United Way of Bemidji Area